Whatever we use to eat, it has a major role in our body functions. The consumption of any food for many times can have the bad impact on us. Studies have shown that the lack of some foods or vitamins or the overabundance of the certain food can lead to hair loss problem.
- The consumption of high-fat meals and meat meals can lead to the increase in sex hormones and hence can have the effect on scalp hair and hair on heads. Like DHT (5α-Dihydrotestosterone) is a sex hormone, plays a major role in hair loss. Male pattern hair loss can also be caused by sensitivity caused by DHT to the hair follicle. This can lead to the abnormal production of hair.
- Also consuming high sugar can cause the release of insulin and testosterone from protein binding, leading to the major hormones conversion to DHT.
- As you are very much clear about it that there are two types of vitamins one is fat soluble and other are water soluble vitamins. Fat soluble vitamins are A, D, E and K. This helps to provide the shine and bounce and luster to hair. Those who are on fat dieting can suffer from hair loss problem.
- Fast foods, Chinese food, preservatives, additives and artificial flavors in processed foods and packed juices are devoid of valuable nutrients.
- Also, regular consumption of alcohol reduces the absorption of iron, folic acid, zinc and nutrients in the stomach causes the deficiency of nutrients which again leads to hair loss problem.
- Low water intake, working late night under pressure, night shifts, stress, and depression can lead to hair loss problem.
- Smoking also has the great impact on your scalp hair.
But if you want the permanent solution to your hair loss problem then you can find Best hair transplant in Australia. However, you can also get proper diet list for your hair problem.